Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Genesis 27 - 31...Day 10

Tonight's post...short and sweet.

You know, as I read about Rebekah, Jacob, Esau, Rachel, Leah, and Laban, I can't help but think how manipulative and out for their own well-being all these people seem to be.  I don't want to believe the people of today are still like that, but I bet they are.  I would love to think about the idea of everyone worry about everyone else before themselves, but it's probably just a dream state I'm living in. 

Dear Lord, thank you for this cool and cloudy day and for allowing me to be a part of it.  Please help me to remember to think of others before myself.  Please help me to remember that even though I may be going through some tough stuff, there are others out there who may be going through more.  Thank you for being there as I struggle to get back on track with my life.  In Jesus' name, Amen.

BTW...12lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment